South Florida Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top-rated communities in South Florida. Click on the links below to get detailed information about each neighborhood. Feel free to contact Jared Nelson anytime if you have any inquiries.
Homes for Sale in Boca Raton, FL
Boca Raton is a picturesque coastal metropolis in Florida bordered by beautiful beaches and top-notch residential communities.
Being a wealthy neighborhood renowned for its elegance and grandeur, residing in Boca Raton is comparable to experiencing the Miami lifestyle. Boca Raton is a less expensive alternative to West Palm Beach, and it is known and home to some of the best secured gated neighborhoods, golf course communities, and country clubs in Florida. Residents can enjoy a plethora of world-class shopping, exquisite dining places, and numerous entertainment opportunities across the city. Suppose you are looking for a place where luxury, convenience, and recreation are readily available. In that case, we strongly advise you to consider Boca Raton and its world-class communities and amenities listed below. If you require any real estate assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.
UPSCALE COMMUNITIES: Boca Raton is mainly comprised of exquisite and exclusive communities that have distinct features and amenities to offer. Interest homebuyers can choose from an extensive selection of affluent communities in Boca Raton, including neighborhoods that offer luxurious properties. There are different world-class golf communities in the area, waterfront neighborhoods, resort-style yachting communities, and country clubs. Families looking for exceptional gated communities will have a wide selection of neighborhoods in Boca Raton.
EXCEPTIONAL HOME FEATURES: Given that Boca Raton consists of several affluent communities, most of the residential properties in the area are built with high-quality materials along with top-notch appliances and equipment, which are all included in the property prices. Homebuyers can not only choose from a wealth of fantastic communities, but they can also have a multitude of real estate options that feature unique character and style.
AESTHETIC BEAUTY: Boca Raton boasts not only its magnificent neighborhoods but also its undeniably stunning and tremendous curb appeal. The region is bounded by the gorgeous waters of different lakes and waterways on its eastern segment, giving off the extraordinary splendor and waterfront feature throughout the city.
Boca Raton Market Information
$3,000 - $13,000
10 Real Estate Facts About Boca Raton
- Boca Raton features different home types, including single-family residences, multi-family properties, condominiums, and townhomes.
- No apartment is available in the area.
- The real estate market of Boca Raton encompasses an abundance of residential properties that are valued between $85,000 to $45 million.
- The majority of the homes are equipped with one to eight bedrooms.
- Residences are also commonly furnished with one to eleven bathrooms.
- Most properties are built on lots ranging in size from 500 sq. ft to 17,000 sq. ft.
- Several vacant lots are also available for purchase in certain areas in the region.
- Most oversized residential lot available in Boca Raton is roughly 31 acres in size.
- Boca Raton homes are adorned with different home styles, including European, Mediterranean, Modern, Contemporary, Transitional, Spanish, Courtyard, Ranch, Key West, Old Spanish, Tudor, French, and Plantation architecture designs.
- Most residences in Boca Raton are built with dedicated garage space that can accommodate an average of three vehicles.
Latest Homes for Sale in Boca Raton
Boca Raton Map
The upscale and exquisite city of Boca Raton is nestled in the southeastern segment of Florida, about 45.3 miles north of Miami City. The region is bounded on the east by the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico and other waterways near the area. The main thoroughfare in Boca Raton is Interstate 95, which links the community to several parts of Florida, including Delray Beach on the north and Fort Lauderdale on the south. The city is defined on the west by Florida Turnpike, on the north by Linton Boulevard, and on the south by the waters of Lake Boca Raton. A few of the most notable landmarks of the city include the Boca Raton Museum of Art, located in the heart of the town, as well as Patch Reef Park, Florida Atlantic University, and Spanish River Park.
Ready to take the next step?
Having been the owner of a successful home inspection company for over 15 years, I have been all around the state of Florida, and I believe I have the knowledge and expertise to help you with your real estate needs. I love Florida, and I would love to help you every step of the way for your real estate needs!